Search term must have more than 2 characters.
Do you want to play without disturbing your surroundings? Try out the adsilent system
With adsilent, you can play your piano at any time without disturbing your neighbours. Upon activating this device, you will hear the sound of the piano only in your headphones.
How This System Works
Turn on adsilent and activate the mute rail that moves down in between the individual hammers and strings, preventing these from a mutual contact. As a result, the acoustic instrument makes no sound anymore. The sound which you will hear in your headphones is being created digitally. Under the keyboard, an optical sensor rail is placed that scans the motion of the individual piano keys. The optical sensor rail detects the speed of the keystroke and transmits the data into the control box that subsequently plays the corresponding tone in the headphones—following the same principle as that of a digital piano. The sound that we hear in the headphones is generated on the basis of a sound sample of an acoustic piano. The main advantage of this system is the fact that you can play an acoustic instrument as well as a digital one, according to your current need. The player’s perception of the keystroke corresponds with the particular acoustic instrument into which the adsilent system has been installed.
- PC connection available
- 10 demo tracks
- Maximal polyphony of 247 notes
- Library with sounds of 127 instruments
- Operation possible by an app available for Android and iOS devices
- 2 audio outputs for headphones; 3,5 mm stereo jack, USB MIDI
- The capacity of recording up to 10 tracks into memory banks
NEWSFLASH: ADSILENT WITH THE SOUND OF ANT. PETROF 275
You can enjoy the exceptional sound of the first-class concert grand piano ANT. PETROF 275 in your upright piano by pressing a single button.
Until now, you could purchase the digital sound of the first-class grand piano ANT. PETROF 275 online on the Modartt website only. As a result, following the astonishing number of satisfied customers, we decided to go even further and implement this high-quality sound in the adsilent, the silent system that we have had on offer for many years.
- The almost perfect sound of the first-class grand piano ANT. PETROF 275 in your adsilent for PETROF
- Hardware was developed by Andreas Dütz (20 years responsible for QuietTime product line at PianoDisc)
- We created the sample library with the help of the physically developed sound from the leader in digital audio synthesis, the French company Modartt
- For the first time in history, we used an anechoic chamber to produce primary samples
- Every single note was examined by leading Czech pianist and BBC Music Magazine Awards winner Ivo Kahánek